Material may be checked out for the following loan periods.
Please note late fees
- Children’s Books, CDs, Books on CD, Kits, Magazines – excludes DVDs – 21 days; $.20 per day
- Magazines - 7 days; $.20 per day
- Books - 21 days; $.20 per day
- Music CDs, Books on CD/Tape - 21 days; $.20 per day
- Feature films/Entertainment DVDs – Adult and Children’s - 7 days; $1.00 per day
- Documentary/Nonfiction DVDs - 7 days; $1.00 per day
- TV Series - 21 days; $1.00 per day
- Museum Passes – 2 days; $5.00 per day (timeframes may vary)
- Kindle - 7 days; $5.00 per day
- WIFI Hospot - 7 days; $5.00 per day
- Video Games - 3 Weeks; $1.00/day
Most items checked out for 21 days may be renewed once, unless someone is waiting for them. Renew online at My account or by calling 736-0965.
We honor the loan periods and fine structures of the owning library’s items sent through the State’s delivery system. Please see your receipt for due dates and ask staff if you have questions.