Knight Memorial Library | 275 Elmwood Ave | 401-467-2625
***Due to potential heat closings because of lack of A/C, no reservations will be accepted for Knight Memorial July 5-Sept 2.
- Auditorium* (100 person limit)
- Community Room* (40 person limit)
- Board Room* (12 person limit)
*Not yet Handicap Accessible
Mount Pleasant |315 Academy Ave |401-272-0106
- Community Room (12 person limit)
Olneyville Library | 1 Olneyville Square | 401-421-4084
- Community Room (15 person limit with tables/20 person limit without tables)
Rochambeau Library | 708 Hope St | 401-272-3780 | ADA COMPLIANT
- Community Room (75 person limit)
- Computer Lab (15 person limit)
Smith Hill Library | 31 Candace St | 401-272-4140 | ADA COMPLIANT
- Community Room (60 person limit)
South Providence Library| 441 Prairie Ave | 401-467-2619 | ADA COMPLIANT
- Community Room (45 person limit)
Wanskuck Library | 233 Veazie St | 401-274-4145
- Community Room (40 person limit)
- Conference Room (10 person limit)
The Providence Community Library has meeting rooms that are available to the public on a first come- first served basis when these rooms are not needed for library purposes. These rooms are for non-commercial purposes and are open to organizations or individuals engaged in educational, cultural, intellectual, civic or charitable activities. Programs with the purpose of informing attendees of other programs or services for which fees are charged are not eligible. The Library reserves the right to cancel a program or reassign the group to another meeting room when necessary to meet the needs of the library, and programs can only occur during the open hours of the library, unless special arrangements can be made with the Library Manager and PCL Administration.
Please fill out the Request a Meeting Room form if interested in booking a room. Final reservation confirmation is at the discretion of library managers at each location.
Check our Meeting Room Policy.