Material may be checked out for the following loan periods.
Please note late fees
- Children's/Young Adult Books, CDs, Books on CD, Kits, Magazines – 21 days (excluded from late fees)
- Children's/Young Adult DVDs-- 7 days (excluded from late fees)
- Magazines - 7 days; $.20 per day
- Books - 21 days; $.20 per day
- Music CDs, Books on CD/Tape - 21 days; $.20 per day
- Feature films/Entertainment DVDs – 7 days; $.20 per day
- Documentary/Nonfiction DVDs - 7 days; $.20 per day
- TV Series - 21 days; $.20 per day
- Museum Passes – 2 days; $5.00 per day (timeframes may vary)
- Kindle - 7 days; $5.00 per day
- WIFI Hospot - 7 days; $5.00 per day
- Video Games - 3 Weeks; $1.00/day
Most items checked out for 21 days may be renewed twice (auto-renewal), unless someone is waiting for them. Renew online at My account or by calling 736-0965.
We honor the loan periods and fine structures of the owning library’s items sent through the State’s delivery system. Please see your receipt for due dates and ask staff if you have questions.