We all need to plan for retirement - regardless of our age. Get 2021 off to a great start with Michael Graff's tips and strategies to prepare for, and make to most of, retirement. Save these dates and make plans to join us for three informative virtual workshops.
Maximize Your Retirement Income!
Wednesday, January 13,6:00pm - 7:00pm
Learn more about Social Security claiming options and investigate retirement income planning.Specific topics include:
• SOCIAL SECURITY -- benefits overview and claiming strategies, when to claim to maximize benefits, avoiding common mistakes, working and collecting, taxation of benefits, information for widows, widowers, and divorcees
• RETIREMENT INCOME – developing a distribution strategy from retirement savings, income from dividends and fixed income, annuities as an income resource, leveraging income from real estate, maintaining purchasing power against inflation
Investment Strategies During Uncertain Times
Wednesday, January 20, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Concerned about your investments? Review the impact of COVID on stock and bond markets, and gain confidence in how to manage your money well We will discuss methods to enhance your financial awareness and organization, and the necessary steps to more efficiently manage your money and successfully navigate current financial challenges.
Tax-Smart Retirement Strategies
Wednesday, January 27, 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Learn how to properly allocate your assets using IRS guidelines to save on income taxes. Gain a better understanding of asset allocation options and income distribution strategies that will enhance your tax advantaged retirement income and cash flow.
• Understand the IRA Ticking Time Bomb
• Optimize your asset allocation to minimize taxes
• Use current IRS tax codes to create tax advantaged retirement income
• Generate predictable and reliable income for life
To register, click on the Eventbrite links in the workshop headings. You will receive your zoom access link via email before the event.
The presentation is sponsored by the Providence Community Library and offered through the Society for Financial Awareness , a nationwide 501(c)(3) non profit public benefit corporation with a mission to provide financial education in local communities across America. Presenter Michael Graff of the SOFA Walpole Chapter has 35+ years of financial service experience, is a Investment Advisor Representative, Chartered Tax Advisor, and the author of the book 6 Steps to Retirement.