Free Tax Preparation Sessions
April 12 2:00PM - 5:30PM
If you earned $55,000 or less in 2018, you qualify for a free tax preparation session at Olneyville Library. Trained and supervised volunteers from the Providence VITA/EITC Coalition will assist you in preparing and filing your taxes.
There are just five slots left. You can reserve your session at Olneyville by calling the library at 401-421-4084 x4301 and there are NO drop-in slots available. Once you have reserved a time, gather the following materials for your session:
- Social Security Card(s) for self, and spouse/dependents if applicable (or ITIN documentation).
- Photo ID for self and spouse (if applicable).
- All 2018 W-2, 1099, and 1095-A, or other tax documentation you received.
- Copy of 2017 Federal Tax Return if you have it.
- Child & Dependent Care Expense – Tax Identification Number (SSN, EIN) of the care provider, and all child-care-related expenses.
- Dates of birth of all on the tax return.
- For direct deposit, bring a check, or your financial institution's account number and routing number.