Public computers, scanners and WiFi are available at all nine locations of the Providence Community Library.
- Access to the computers is limited to 2 hours per day if other patrons are waiting.
- Reservations can be made for the next available computer at the reservation station.
- A library card in good standing or a single-use guest pass is required to use the public computers.
- To listen to audio files online you may bring your own headphones or purchase headphones for $1.50 at the circulation desk.
- The following applications are installed on most of the public computers: Microsoft Office 2007 including Word, Excel & PowerPoint; Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer; typical plug-ins such as Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- To search the library’s full catalog please use the catalog computers. These stations may be used without a library card and do not have internet access.
- Black-and-white printing is 20¢ per page. Color printing is 50¢ per page.
- Flash drives are also available for $5.00.