- Patron must be 18 years or older, have a current library card and be in good standing with the library.
- Have your driver’s license/ID number recorded.
- Loan period of 3 weeks.
- Late fee of $5/day.
- Patron must sign a user agreement.
- Kindles must be checked out and returned to a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
- All components of the Kindle must be present and in same condition upon return for the library to consider the item checked in: kindle, usb charger, case, packaging and instructions.
- Because a Kindle device is fragile, if it is found returned in the book drop, the user will be charged a $25 fine.
- Replacement Cost: $340.00.
User Agreement Printable Copy