Do you have an idea for a business that you want to launch or explore more deeply? Have you always dreamed of becoming an entrepreneur, but were never sure just where to start?
In this 8-week business planning course, you will:
- Explore and assess the financial and market viability of your business concept
- Learn how to market yourself and your business to target customers
- Explore options for funding the start-up and ongoing costs of operating your business
- Actively participate in class time and in one-on-one consulting sessions
- Build a network of fellow entrepreneurs that can support you in launching and growing your new enterprise
- At the end of this program, you will leave with a completed business plan to guide you in the launch and growth of your new company.
This course meets once a week, for 8 weeks. It does not require any previous experience or education in business management. However, access to a computer and knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is strongly recommended.
FREE Registration is required. Register online at: www.CWEonline.org