CLASSES are FREE with a $25.00 materials fee.
REQUIREMENT: Must be eligible to apply for U.S. Naturalization
For information or to register: Carolina Briones 467-2700 X 1608
You will learn:
•The requirements to naturalization
• The N-400 application for Naturalization
• The 100 Civic/History questions required
• To pass the U.S. Citizenship Exam
• The written and oral parts of the test
• If you qualify to have the USCIS fees waived
• Practice for official citizenship interview
Instructor Bruno Sukys has more than 40 years of experience in Immigration, as former Citizenship & Immigration Services Program Director at Dorcas International Institute of RI Inc.