Free and open to the public!
If you are considering starting a business or in the early stages of
launching one, this workshop will outline everything you need to know. In
this workshop, you will:
• Develop your business idea and planning
• Review the importance of a business plan
• Gain an understanding of the process and requirements for starting a
• Legal structures
• How to choose and register a business name and entity
• How to obtain an employer identification number, licenses, permits and
• Determining your financing needs
• Understanding employer responsibilities
• Learn about available resources and training
You will leave the session with an A-to-Z overview, and specific tools and
tips that will help you get started quickly.