Ready for K!
- Is for children who will be entering Kindergarten in the year 2016 or 2017 and their parents or caregivers
- Consists of family activities to prepare you and your child for Kindergarten
- Includes play activities, such as: storytelling, story acting, singing, experimenting and many more.
- Is available in 7 locations of the Providence Community Library
- Make new friends, build, tell stories, create, write, experiment, play, read, rhyme...
Choose one of the following workshops (each workshop will meet once a week for 9 weeks)
- Knight Memorial • 275 Elmwood Avenue • April 4 • 10:30am-12
- Smith Hill • 31 Candace Street • April 4 • 10-11:30am
- Wanskuck • 233 Veazie Street • April 11 • 10:30am-noon
- Mt. Pleasant • 315 Academy Avenue • April 6 • 10:30am-noon
- Olneyville • One Olneyville Square • April 7 • 10:15-1145am
- Rochambeau • 708 Hope Street • April 7 • 10-11:30am
- South Providence • 441 Prairie Avenue • April 7 • 10-11:30am
To register for this FREE program: Visit or call your neighborhood library!
Ready for K! is a project that was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services in collaboration with the Providence Public School Department and Ready to Learn Providence.